• Dan has just received a London International Award for his work on "Eternal Optimism"
(more details in the Headlines section)
• Check out Dan's arrangement for the United Olympic "Tunnel" spot, which premiered during the opening ceremonies (summer2012) and will run during the games. (click on "film" section)
• Dan has scored the theme to a new NBC SN show titled "The Lights" through Yessian. Premiers 8/13
• Bob Costas' new talk show, "Costas Tonight" premiers February 2nd, 8PM EST on NBC Sports Network. Music by Yessian/Dan Zank. More details in the Headlines section.
• Dan has just finished composing the theme music for the NBC Sports Network, which launches January 2nd. More details in the Headlines section.
• Dan's score for the animated short "The Snowman" just won Best Original Music (non-commercial) at the D Show Awards! More details in the Headlines section
• Dan just finished composing the music for director John Foss' film "Kofi" which will be screening in Cannes during the Film Festival, May 17th
(Kofi also recently took 1st place Audience Choice and 2nd place overall at LDS Film Festival)
• Check out some of Dan's playing/arranging on 20th Century Fox's release "Vampires Suck", and the Motion Picture Soundtrack.
• Check out some of Dan's playing/programming on the newly released "Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel" motion picture soundtrack (3rd most popular album on itunes!) and film.
• Dan just finished composing the music for an NBC Law & Order : LA promo through Yessian.
Check it out in the Film section of the site
• Dan recently licensed his original composition "Move" to Abercrombie & Fitch worldwide.
• Dan recently composed the opening theme for "The Daily Line" through Yessian. The new live, nightly sports show premieres Monday, April 5th on Versus! More details coming in the Headlines section.
• Dan has composed music for the 2010 Rock & Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony. More details in the Headlines section.
• Dan has been asked to speak on a panel at the Miami Music Festival. More details in the Headlines section.
• Dan just returned from working with the Detroit Symphonic Orchestra on a composition of his through Yessian Music.